The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Capitals @ Canucks Oct 22 2018

ForzaTikare

58 minutes ago, Green Building said:

The last few seasons, in order, have had us travel the 7th most, 5th most and 5th most, and I believe this year we're traveling the 8 most.  

https://www.ontheforecheck.com/2017/6/27/15881964/nhl-travel-miles-the-2017-18-super-schedule

Yeah Vancouver isn't in the best spot for travel. I imagine the Pacific division teams as a whole have a pretty good foot hold in the top 10 for miles traveled pretty much every year. That's me just spit balling though. 

2 hours ago, The_Rocket said:

Rousell at 3

sutter at 4.375

eriksson at 6

that adds up to 13.375. Good math though. Not sure if you’re being disengenous to make it look worse or if you’re just wrong

You could do this with any team; add up all their overpaid contracts and complain about it. Who cares. That line was good in its role last game and hopefully will again this game. Their salary doesn’t matter on a team that’s under the cap

Oh look, @TheGuardian_ tried to stir the $&!# using false data. Quell surprise. 

Another tough match....on paper the Caps easily out gun the Nucks. They will have to play another hard forechecking game and with the forwards coming back at all times to help out the D. The D can not afford many mistakes today....wonder who is going to get the NET? 

2 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Another tough match....on paper the Caps easily out gun the Nucks. They will have to play another hard forechecking game and with the forwards coming back at all times to help out the D. The D can not afford many mistakes today....wonder who is going to get the NET? 

Nilson is in says coach Green

13 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Yeah Vancouver isn't in the best spot for travel. I imagine the Pacific division teams as a whole have a pretty good foot hold in the top 10 for miles traveled pretty much every year. That's me just spit balling though. 

Yeah look at how many games the New York teams can get to by train faster than the Canucks can get to by plane...

Andre Burakovsky 7 games 0 points.

Jesus, he's fallen so bad. I remember this guy supposedly being the missing piece for the Backstrom and Ovi line. 

I remember wanting this guy so badly and was furious that Washington nabbed him.

1 hour ago, Stelar said:

Glad we are getting wins but really disappointed in our Corsi right now..

I'm kidding, GTFO you stat nerds...... :emot-parrot:

Corsi Stats are like, letting a computer do the thinking for you. :lol:

1 minute ago, drdeath said:

A W here and the Canucks might just be the last team perfect at home before they play at Rogers again. 

Ahhhh would be nice...but definitely, not a gimme and they have only scored only 2 regulation goals in the last two games.

Pretty shocked greener went back to Nilly after Markstroms stellar Saturday... 

We could potentially have a goalie 1A 1B situation... Vancouver is no longer a goalie graveyard... More like " Vancouver The Mecca of Elite goaltending" 

Guess he's keeping it competitive. The homer in me has both of them picked up in one of my pools hahah 

Archived