The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - CANUCKS VS SHARKS 6 PM, PST.

TNucks1

1 minute ago, Wilfred said:

Because they're not calling the game equally?? They call anything and everything against the Canucks while ignoring absolute blatant penalties the Sharks have committed. I have no issues with the calls on the Canucks. It's the lack of calls against the Sharks that's the problem.

I watched the whole period and the only one I may have called was the Petey one. Nothing else stood out as blatant 

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Are you new to being a Canucks fan?  This is what life has been like for the last 45 years.  There's a reason we have a statue of Roger Neilson raising a white towel in front of Roger's Arena.

Been here since the beginning.  I've been patient hoping i see a championship before die.  With the leagues obvious management of outcomes, it has never been a level playing field and still isn't.  Sometimes I need to vent. 

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

Well yeah, how else are they gonna justify giving as the 1st overall. :bigblush:

I'm kind of hoping this is the case that there is a conspiracy because it would gain the NHL so much revenue if Canucks drafted 1st overall in Vancouver and paired up the Hughes brothers.

Just now, Stelar said:

I watched the whole period and the only one I may have called was the Petey one. Nothing else stood out as blatant 

Hooking on Granlund, not calling an obvious icing. You can choose what you want to see.

Archived