The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs. Knights, Saturday, March 9th, 2019 at 7 PM PST

Qwags

1 minute ago, xereau said:

The Canucks' defensive system of JUST GET RID OF IT, is starting to make me angry.

When your defensive system is literally to give it away, not challenge the guy with the puck,

and just hope to intercept passes or block shots, and gain possession, is hilariously bad.

Nearly every time they skate it out there's a turnover, someone squeezed out along the boards, or they just lose control.

So far this game we've looked totally outmatched in size, speed, and skill. 

Can we dissolve the current Canucks and come back next year as an expansion Canuck's team? Give us an opportunity to lose the orca too

2 minutes ago, combover said:

I’ve watch this team for along time he’s right up there, can’t pass can’t skate doesn’t hit can’t defend. A pylon would be mo e effective.

My 96 year old mother would be better.  It’s time for Benning to take Pooalt and send him to Europe just so Green can’t use him anymore.  There is not another defenceman in the organization that is worse than Pooalot including all the injured ones if they were playing hurt.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Nathan McIver

Aaron Miller

Rob Davison

Lawerence Nycholat

Brad Lukowich (good in prime awful here)

Ryan Parent

Alex Sulzer

Michael Del Zotto

I disagree with majority of that list, a couple were before my time though. 

Dump the puck in...forecheck non existent...easiest time for Vegas D to leave their own zone they've ever had in their life. 

I'm so confused as to why we literally ever dump the puck in. The forecheck is so invisible it's just giving over possession 100% of the time. 

This team just actually never wins battles anywhere ever. Don't win any battles in the defensive zone, don't win any battles on the forecheck. Don't win win any battles in front of the net. When's the last time we scored on a rebound? 2018? Meanwhile both goals from Vegas area off of the backs of rebounds.

Archived