The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

21 hours ago, Phat Fingers said:

Rather send him to Utica.  

Entitlement.   You are paying me alot of money, but you also have to make me happy and sacrifice other club assets and salary to make me happy somewhere else.  

Utica.  Send a message to guys who don't put in the effort.  

forget that send to Kalamazoo in the ECHL and if he doesn't report suspend and terminate 

14 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Loui's still giving good effort for the sake of the team...

This is very upsetting. If LE’s idiot agent doesn’t find him a home where Canucks do not have to give up big prospects or picks then LE is gonna have a rude awakening when he rides the busses in Utica.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Loui's still giving good effort for the sake of the team...

tbh thats pretty annoying. Its a fresh start for everyone and probably the only team that will take him. Murph must realize the $&!# storm this info will bring and he's not really a typical media bs hound so this is probably true.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

This is very upsetting. If LE’s idiot agent doesn’t find him a home where Canucks do not have to give up big prospects or picks then LE is gonna have a rude awakening when he rides the busses in Utica.

That happened two months ago so it doesn't even matter now. I assume he is talking TDL.

As Loui's agent said, they are now working with the Canucks to find a trade for him. Canucks have already said they could always move him to Utica so that gives Loui a bigger incentive to accept any possible trade that JB can even come up with.

And now that we have Miller and Ferland hopefully the edmonton deal is totally off the table.

Edited by Kanukfanatic

10 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

That happened two months ago so it doesn't even matter now. I assume he is talking TDL.

As Loui's agent said, they are now working with the Canucks to find a trade for him. Canucks have already said they could always move him to Utica so that gives Loui a bigger incentive to accept any possible trade that JB can even come up with.

And now that we have Miller and Ferland hopefully the edmonton deal is totally off the table.

I think it makes more sense now given the way Jim's reshaped the team, Lucic wound't be the only player with size expected to step up. 

We probably could have got a lot more out of Edmonton too, this deal would have been pre-Holland. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I think it makes more sense now given the way Jim's reshaped the team, Lucic wound't be the only player with size expected to step up. 

We probably could have got a lot more out of Edmonton too, this deal would have been pre-Holland. 

NVM misread

Edited by aGENT