The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

28 minutes ago, Provost said:

My wife talked to me about her “list” and asked me who was on mine.

I started it with her sister and then her best friend.  Apparently, it turns out that you are actually supposed to waste your list on random celebrities that you will almost certainly never meet.

... I think i may have missed the spirit of the whole thing... also, we no longer have lists.

You're lucky you still have a wife and a home presumably :lol:

I have no real need to screw around on mine so I'm ok with a 99.999999999% never going to happen but if does, make it count list :lol:

Scarlett, Zooey Deschannel, Missandei of Naath...a couple others I can't recall at the moment...

Edit: Natalie Portman's another!

Edited by aGENT
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

well this thread took a turn 

For the better! We can go back to talking about Eriksson being a pouty anchor if you like or you can enjoy Missandei of Naath in a bikini...

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

For the better! We can go back to talking about Eriksson being a pouty anchor if you like or you can enjoy Missandei of Naath in a bikini...

nope, this thread just got far more entertaining. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

well damn now I'm curious

honestly if Edmonton's not good enough for Loui I don't know what will be, its not like there's a lot of other options. 

Loui's NHL career is on the line, whether he wants to admit it or not. Although unlikely, Loui could be spending the next 3 years in Utica. So he really should accept a trade anywhere, even a dump like Edmonton. I have the Oilers as perhaps the worst team in the West to boot. So I get it, I don't wanna go to Edmonton either. But there's always Utica...

• Upvote 2