The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

He reminds of a young Messier (is that sacrilegious on CDC?) - just unbelievable raw power and don’t take no crap. Oh yeah, and he could play hockey.

Your a little late to the party. See pages 134-135.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burr 1
  • Vintage 1
33 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

So the SKA team (2nd place in West, 93 points) plays Vityaz from Moscow region (7th place, 65 points) in the first round of playoffs. Games are scheduled for March 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13.

Ok now I'm pumped. Not that he didn't finish strong to finish the season but I really hope a different side of Podz comes out and he just dominates.

17 minutes ago, TGokou said:

Ok now I'm pumped. Not that he didn't finish strong to finish the season but I really hope a different side of Podz comes out and he just dominates.

Just keep in mind that he's an 18yr old rookie who will be playing against the best teams in the KHL.  Dominating in the playoffs may not happen, but I do think he'll perform well given his age and lack of playoff experience.  Next season I am can see him becoming a more dominating player.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We need Podkolzin on our team and right now.  Or would Green choke the passion out if the kid, and turn him into a passive player?  

I don't think anybody or anything could choke the passion out of this kid.  Besides, you're assuming that Green will still be around for the 21-20 season, which is unlikely considering most coaches don't last that long.