The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Kadri to Calgary

4 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Man i hope we land Ferland and beat the living crap out of these guys. 

Finally we would have some jam on our team. 

Miller - Pete - Boeser 

Pearson - Bo - Baertschi

Virtanen - Gauds - Ferland 

Motte - Beagle - MacEwen

Still could use some skill, but that team will go to war and I would imagine having Ferland there, would make Virtanen play bigger. 

VIRTANEN - KADRI - FERLAND

Man.

10 minutes ago, 18W-40C-6W said:

He’s going to get taught a bad lesson in the west. He can get away with his antics in the easy east. Out west he’s playing big boys every 2nd night. 

Sure he'll have to pick his spots but who is he going to be afraid of on the Canucks?  Could've really used Schenn (at least he could keep an eye on Hughes).  Unless Tryamkin comes back.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Sure he'll have to pick his spots but who is he going to be afraid of on the Canucks?  Could've really used Schenn (at least he could keep an eye on Hughes).  Unless Tryamkin comes back.

Miller, Pearson, and Benn at least have some pushback.  The lineup's starting to get more size and grit.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

rhd, d depth, d prospects.

Hamonic, R Andersson? Maybe? Doesn't seem like enough for Kadri. Not a Kadri fan but he is on a beauty contract. Then, Leafs need a new third line centre unless Nylander takes that spot? Unless they move Jonsson to centre which they did in stretches last year. 

Just now, rekker said:

Hamonic, R Andersson? Maybe? Doesn't seem like enough for Kadri. Not a Kadri fan but he is on a beauty contract. Then, Leafs need a new third line centre unless Nylander takes that spot? Unless they move Jonsson to centre which they did in stretches last year. 

Stone.

Just now, rekker said:

Brodie and?

6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Very good player with a great contract. 

Would love to have Kadri on Canucks. 

Leafs get softer. 

This, I would actually rather have Kadri than JT Miller. Especially if Calgary doesn’t end up giving up a 1st. At least Kadri had 32 goals twice in somewhat recent seasons. 

• Wat 1

2 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Benn.

Does Miller fight? Pearson's not tough.

Pushback doesn't mean fighting.  It means not taking crap, and stepping up if you have to.  But yes, all three will throw.  Certainly more than the likes of Baertschi, Granlund, and Goldobin.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Man i hope we land Ferland and beat the living crap out of these guys. 

Finally we would have some jam on our team. 

Miller - Pete - Boeser 

Pearson - Bo - Baertschi

Virtanen - Gauds - Ferland 

Motte - Beagle - MacEwen

Still could use some skill, but that team will go to war and I would imagine having Ferland there, would make Virtanen play bigger. 

Roussell would be in Motte or MacEwen's spot too.

2 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Pushback doesn't mean fighting.  It means not taking crap, and stepping up if you have to.  But yes, all three will throw.  Certainly more than the likes of Baertschi, Granlund, and Goldobin.

Nice.

A 3 year old girl throws more than Granlund.

not a good time to be sellling Kadri - after a crap season and another playoff braincramp....

with zero leverage to boot - the Leafs in tight.

The return will be interesting, but if Iwere Leaf-blower-nation I wouldn't be expecting something amazing like Raymond, Ballard, and a 1st.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Very good player with a great contract. 

Would love to have Kadri on Canucks. 

Leafs get softer. 

8 minutes ago, Tomatoes11 said:

This, I would actually rather have Kadri than JT Miller. Especially if Calgary doesn’t end up giving up a 1st. At least Kadri had 32 goals twice in somewhat recent seasons. 

Kadri in a Canucks jersey :sick:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Kadri in a Canucks jersey :sick:

He would honestly look great here. We would be pretty strong down the middle. And Kadri isn’t like some chump either. Like I said, he score 32 goals twice and he can PK and he is tough too.

Don’t let your dislike for the leafs cloud any judgement you might have of him, he can play, if he isn’t suspended. 

• Upvote 1