The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you most excited about for the upcoming season?

Rate this topic

cuporbust

What are you most excited about?   

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Hey guys . Just bored and thought I'd throw a topic out there for us to debate . 

Seems out team has given us plenty to look forward to for the upcoming season. What are you most intrigued or excited about in regards to that?

For me , I think Hughes peeks my interest the most , followed closely by Petey s follow up season . Thoughts ? 

For it to start. I want my hockey back plain and simple.

• Upvote 3

Right now Boeser's contract. Hoping it's favourable cap hit and term.

Once season starts. EP, Hughes and UFA signings. Looking forward to all those things equally to start the season. 

Will look towards playoffs after half way thru the season. 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Upvote 2

Voted for playoffs. Alot to look forward to but gotta say.....

When someone runs at Petterson and takes a few liberties an here comes psycho teammate Michael Ferland hahaha. Guys gonna set a precedent to not take liberties with our skilled guys and open up alot of space.

It's not all points with this guy and he along with our overall team grit and size now. They're gonna be interesting to watch and turn some heads.

• Upvote 2

Just now, the grinder said:

lol it is  you should see what they are saying about brock  in other threads  :picard:

It's a toned down version of the Marner effect. We're trying to get the guy signed and a bunch of people run him down to try and justify why he should get less than he's worth. 

us winning the cup! :emot-parrot:

a full season of watching Hughes break out of our zone with ease and setting up Petey and Brock on the PP and 5on5 play.

Petey unlocking ultra instinct and becoming a 90 point 2 way centerman.

Brock scoring 30+ goals.

Edler - Myers tandem to click and for Myers to have a career year.

Ferland, Miller and Roussel in the lineup at the same time wrecking havoc.

Miller being that missing winger/playmaker that Bo has been missing all these years. 

Marky and Demky channelling their 10/11 Lou/Schneider tandem chemistry.

Eriksson's debut in Utica.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

It's a toned down version of the Marner effect. We're trying to get the guy signed and a bunch of people run him down to try and justify why he should get less than he's worth. 

we lack scoring desperately  and they wanna run him out of town  lol   for asking for a mil more than we pay loui   welcome to the new nhl

• Cheers 1