The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Sens @ Nucks Sept 25 2019 - 2 minutes for cross checking edition -

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, KeslerWho? said:

Was it away from the play? The puck was right there. He finished his check with some attitude.

People are calling to jump all over Tiereny and "make him pay", yet we would get penalized so hard; then we would be down on the scoreboard and down on a player 

You don't finish your check with your hands going to somebody's face. It's a penalty 100%.

The puck was well gone by the time he took him down too.

Tierney is a different circumstance, he took *out* a player. I'm not saying he should be cross checked into the glass, but he should answer the bell for it.

Let's say Beagle, so it's the same guy, drops the gloves on the opening faceoff with Tierney for the scrap. No issue, even if he gets an extra two, even if we get scored on. No issue.

Has Sutter played in the third?

In the first two he had the fewest minutes on Ice spart from McEwen who had a 5-minute penalty. I don't recall seeing Sutter in this period

Just checked. - he has had regular shifts, was on the ice for the Ottawa PP goal

Edited by Googlie

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

What you call 'old school' = is new age as well.

@canuck73_3

2 of the first 3 fights happened after clean hits. I don't want to watch the entire video because it's an hour long (feel free if you have that much time on your hands), but don't sit there and pretend like I don't know what I'm talking about. Old time hockey. Good night.

Forgot to point out the timestamp: 1:21, and 4:41.

Edited by Vanuckles