The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to announce captain at home opener (Oct.9,2019)

Rate this topic

cuporbust

2 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

DdnO8u5VwAALeg-.jpg?resize=422,422&ssl=1

I can't get over how smart this looks!

And I'm not even a big fan of the flying skate.  Maybe its because the skate is more horizontal on here rather than downwards.  Maybe its Bo's nonchalant expression of "I got this".

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, xereau said:

Its the black, its psychologically intimidating and I don't know why they ever changed from this jersey. Its pretty damn sharp looking.

I don't know either, such a great jersey and the white was almost as good.

• Upvote 2

Please no big spectacle, my thoughts are; start with the video montage ( past 50 years ) , cue “ where the streets have no name” let it run awhile,  fade into the new warm up song/ music, out of the tunnel comes the Captain leading the team on the ice. Done

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, shiznak said:

The thought of people actually thinking Pettersson should be named captain is mind-boggling. It’s his second year in the league, and unlike Toews/Landeskog/McDavid, who were named captain in their second year. Pettersson never struck me as someone who had leaderships qualities at such a young age, like those three.

McDavid has leadership qualities? :shock:

1 hour ago, peaches5 said:

If Edler gets it you know Pettersson is getting the C in a few years. If Horvat gets it then Pettersson won't be captain for awhile which is kinda odd. This is Pettersson's team.

Respectfully disagree... Petey needs Bo support as much as Bo needs Petey support.... Bo is just the natural choice for a Canadian market and has ample experience in comparison. Petey will make a great A holder one day.

Edited by Chicken.