The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wings @ Nucks - Oct 15 2019 - 7pm PST

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

He looks like the Myers I saw in Kelowna all those years ago, I think he likes being paired with Edler again (they played together one year in Kelowna) and they make a good top pair

Oh did they? That’s pretty good information to know, they look like they’ve been playing laying together for years. Good 1st pairing.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Demko is just asking for a weak goal to be scored on him oh my God absolutely no technical work. Where did all his work over the past 3 years go?! 

Lol I said Demko scares me and received close to 30 confused faces. That's exactly why he scares me. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Specz said:

This Detroit top line is no joke. Too bad the rest of the lineup is lackluster. So glad they picked Zadina over our boy Hughes.

I'm curious to see how Zadina plays out. Has lots of potential still. Might turn out to be elite still. 

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Oh did they? That’s pretty good information to know, they look like they’ve been playing laying together for years. Good 1st pairing.

It was only briefly.
Edler was already on his way to pro by the time Myers arrived. But the chemistry they did have, has been noted by both. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

It wasn't you.

But NOW IT IS.

Lol

I wasn't complaining, more like constructive criticism 

IMO he just needs to lighten up and slow it down a bit. He's been forcing it a bit. When he just relaxes and uses his head he's one of the best in the game.