The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Detroit Red Wings at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 15, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Took a screen shot of the best part for you..

1801FBB9-851F-4342-9D30-9F10EB3DF7E1.png

Let me clarify- it's the $&!#tiest, unfunny, least likely to stick nickname I've ever heard, and on this forum thats saying something. I have a screengrab for you, but you wont be able to see it with your head so far up your ass.

Just now, Davathor said:

Let me clarify- it's the $&!#tiest, unfunny, least likely to stick nickname I've ever heard, and on this forum thats saying something. I have a screengrab for you, but you wont be able to see it with your head so far up your ass.

Something else for you:

900B5570-45ED-47DC-AB92-C4CFED60C365.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, stawns said:

Who the hell comes out when Rous is healthy?  Leivo?  Do they try to trade him?  Gaud down to Utica?  LE? 

What a great problem to have.

Miller Petey Boes

Ferland Bo Pearson

Rous Sutter Virtanen

Schaller Beagle Motte

Leivo

AG

LE

That's a heckuva bottom 6

Leivo definitely seems the odd man out at this point but I fully expect one of our forwards to be injured by the time Rous is ready.

I'm loving how nobody misses Eriksson right now. If our pk had struggled I'd be on board with seeing if he can be worked back in, but.. really happy for the team that the pk has been so good.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Quite the shame your name doesnt check out

Who ,.  Me?

If I lived up to that, people would try to walk all over me. ;) 

i think if you can find the humour in all of it,  that light at the end of the tunnel actually illuminates the whole damn thing.

i try not to take myself too seriously,.  Perhaps there’s a suggestion in that.

• Haha 1

Brocktober all game. 

I feel like Brocktober is gonna be in full force tomorrow VS the Blues too. Predicting 8 points combined between Brock and Petey tomorrow. 

Bet the house on it! 

Cup or bust! :lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, apollo said:

Brocktober all game. 

I feel like Brocktober is gonna be in full force tomorrow VS the Blues too. Predicting 8 points combined between Brock and Petey tomorrow. 

Bet the house on it! 

Cup or bust! :lol:

No apollo, it's Rocktober!!!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Leivo definitely seems the odd man out at this point but I fully expect one of our forwards to be injured by the time Rous is ready.

I'm loving how nobody misses Eriksson right now. If our pk had struggled I'd be on board with seeing if he can be worked back in, but.. really happy for the team that the pk has been so good.

This.

Somebody will be injured.  Plus we can assign Gaudette, no waivers.

Personally, even though I applauded when he was first signed?  I, like many or most, wont be sad to see Eriksson waived & assigned Utica.

Or loaned to the SHL for all I care.

• Cheers 2

My (late) thoughts of the game:

- Really solid performance by Demko after a rough start. He shows character and confidence. 

- Maybe he was overaggressive in the Red Wings' goal, but what a game and what a start of the season by Eddie. He was all over the ice and so dangerous offensively. 

- What stats don't tell you. Beagle is a warrior. He fights (and often win the battle) for every puck, he plays in dangerous area and he's smart. 

- JT seems to be really good.

- Petey. :wub:

Edited by ItalianCanuck1

2 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Looks like Erne is out with an upper body injury.  

Haha...I love it.  Good job Myers.  The goof puts Myers in a headlock, Myers smacks him down for it, and now said goof is injured. 

I don't like it......I LOVE IT!!!

I looked a little deeper and discovered that the injury is a chicken liver.