The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Rangers, October 20, 2019 -- B2B, Tail-end edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Why do teams sit on one goal lead with 10 minutes to go???? Just ridiculous how we are playing this 3rd period...Looks like Rangers have power play 5-5?

They have stopped fore check sitting and defending 1 goal lead... If anything  change to 2-1 - 2 with lead.... Hate watching teams sit on 1 goal lead and sit back..

Worst of this was Toronto VS Boston on playoffs 5 yrs ago, Toronto up 5-2 3rd period Boston comes back and wins game...

We are so so lucky to win this game awful 3rd period sitting on 1 goal lead... So win is all about Markstrom saving this ridiculous 3rd period..

Forward not getting pucks out of D zone, forwards not covering Ranger D men...

Poor Markstrom....

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

couldn't resist a dick comment even though he's been the best Canucks fwd today?

Rooting for Virtanen ever since he was drafted but he seems overly cautious perhaps to gain more playing time.  What makes it a d:#^ comment ?

Edited by ShawnAntoski

Holy f....yeah that was one heck of a finish. Massive pressure from the rangers. :wub:Maarkyyyy:wub: for the win. 2 points for petey...Beagle gets something for his silent heroism on the 4th line and PK....all in all id say this was a lovely evening. looking forward to the next game :towel:

Just now, StealthNuck said:

These refs...

got two breaks that I saw....

As a ref, I would have given Virt a boarding call for that hit on Staal. Yeah, MS showed his numbers there, but it was borderline and that's the kind of play that can cause a game to get out of hand...

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

got two breaks that I saw....

As a ref, I would have given Virt a boarding call for that hit on Staal. Yeah, MS showed his numbers there, but it was borderline and that's the kind of play that can cause a game to get out of hand...

The missed tripping call near the end as well. Very lucky to get out of that 3rd.