The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Preds @ Nucks Nov 12 2019 7pm Pacific - Watch live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

think they wanted to start the 2nd with a full 2 min PP if possible

That part I get, but that doesn't mean you just have to run the clock down behind your own net while there's still enough time to make plays for a scoring chance with 6 on 5.

1 minute ago, Nuck1991 said:

hopefuly hes done as a canuck. Just tired of same plugs getting injured everytime

Sutter has been far from a plug whenever hes been healthy. Liking the lines so far, that was a really good period. Sucks that were now down 5 regs in the lineup, especially since 3 of them are some of best penalty killers and all are good 2way players who add some grit and are hard to play against.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BPA said:

Why is it that Canucks seem to always run into a hot goalie?  Rinne has been solid.

Injuries and Horvat having to play without a proper offensive winger means it's hard to score. Oppo goalie looks good but our shots aren't great quality.

8 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Told myself I would go to bed at 10pm and just listen to the game on the radio since I have an early start. 

Then told myself I would just watch the first period and then go to bed and listen on the radio. 

Sitting here waiting for the 2nd period start. 

The sleepless life of an Ontario Canucks fan. 

I gave up trying to ignore the late Nucks games years ago. Just take the laptop to bed and watch with your head on the pillow. Be tired but happy.

• Upvote 1