The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Golden Knights @ Canucks Dec 19 2019 - 7pm - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, Ur a Towel said:

You're starting to sound like a broken record now. You aren't even cheering for the team to win this game. You want them to lose, so why are you even here?

Perhaps you should go back and read instead of assuming 

if you want to be Pissed be pissed at the fact we just blew yet another 2 goal lead 

I am 

I am also pissed we did not fire Green and not we are in the midst of blowing yet another game and actually falling behind last years pace 

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

This game goes to show what it will take

to win a playoff game. Even if the Canucks make it this year or the next, they are gonna have to revamp their playing style. Getting mauled out there and waiting to score on the PP is a recipe for disaster. 

It’s been the MO since 2011. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

Just a note everyone - I know it's getting emotional for some but any personal attacks and trolling behavior from here out will result in an automatic one-day suspension. Please argue your opinions without attacking other users.

It’s true he suspy’d me years ago

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Okay, notice that last play...  Horvat is skating to the offensive blue line while Fantenberg has the puck in our zone and has no one to pass to.  

Horvat needs to pick it up 

His new wife needs to cut him off for a bit. He needs to be a lot meaner with his size and build. Something like (forgive me for mentioning his name) Messier.