The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I mean homer is not an insult.  I don't know why you and Deb are upset over it, especially Deb, she's the biggest homer on here haha 

the difference is going onto another team's board and calling them homers. You're not looking for a warm welcome.

Edited by Raspberries
can't spell

2 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Sorry to see you go if you do leave, CDC needs to grow up and MODS need to shut down the negative or harassement type of talk, that is the job of the MOD to MODerate the site no?

MOD steps in and tells SabreFan to take some time on the Sabre site because he is calling CDC fans homers. A bit over the top especially since SabreFan has a great rep on this site. Excessive. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

If you are truly leaving, I'd like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings as both a Canucks and Sabres fan to this board. You offered a unique and balanced perspective to an otherwise totally homer board. 

Hockey is an emotional game and none of us are perfect. It's easy for our worst tendencies as biased fans to rear their ugly head sometimes, especially during the heat of competition. I can't even say with absolute certainty that I wouldn't have been one of the folks jumping on you as well had I been online when the $&!# hit the fan. 

Regardless, I do hope you reconsider leaving, and if you don't, it's been a pleasure.

Well said. If you take a break SabreFan1 we understand. But you contribute a lot of great things on the board. And it's great to have you around. You're always welcome here. 

• Cheers 4