The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres | Jan. 11, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Silky mitts said:

What happened with @SabreFan1 is our market in a fishbowl. All hysteria and attacks without the facts . This is who we are lol smh.

Also Brock finally getting that shot back?

SHOTGUN 7 away from 20 . 

Some people attacked him for disagreeing with the no-goal call that turned out to be the correct call upon further review. Us with the sportsnet feed only got the laggy blurry overhead view that made it look like a goal. 

In between periods they showed the clear view provided by MSG network that showed it was clearly not a goal. 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The Canucks won, yet a portion of CDC lost its mind this morning. Unfortunate. 

Why what happened ?

2 hours ago, MikeyD said:

But more importantly, we lost our heart and soul of these message boards. :'(

#YOUWILLBEMISSED

Ruh roh 

Who got the ban hammer?

Boeser hasn’t had success with that blistering wrist shot this year , but he is not as soft anymore  . He's playing tougher, hitting, and going to the front of the net.  I think he’s trying to emulate J.T. Miller’s game a little. He’s adapting his game and it’s a good thing.

• Cheers 2

Just finished reading the GDT , looks like @SabresFan1  had a rough time 

i went through a similar thing years back when I was an Avalanche fan because of Joe Sakic  as well as a fan of my hometown Canucks 

sorry to see them go , it’s ok to be a fan of more than one team and they were usually a good poster, shouldn’t get roasted because of one word in a post that didn’t go over well with some. 

Edited by nucksnavsfan
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Just finished reading the GDT , looks like @SabresFan1  had a rough time 

i went through a similar thing years back when I was an Avalanche fan because of Joe Sakic  as well as a fan of my hometown Canucks 

sorry to see them go , it’s ok to be a fan of more than one team and they were usually a good poster, shouldn’t get roasted because of one word in a post that didn’t go over well with some. 

Where did he go?

He was a keeper. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nucklehead said:

sorry you went out of bounds and got called on it

I don't go on the GDT during games.  What happened?

And why would Canuck fans have to apologize to a fan of another team in the Canuck forum?   Genuinely curious.

Edit: nevermind...someone above kind of summarized what happened. I guess fans of other teams in the Canuck forum may be ridden hard sometimes. Oh well.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Wat 1