The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yes our city is beautiful, and such, but she still hated it here.  I don’t think she speaks any language other than Russian too.  

It’s been a couple of years, I assume people age and get more comfortable with life? Haha you know what I mean Alfie.

2 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Actually I just stated a premise 

I did not go into the comparable therefor it is not an argument 

i appreciate english is likely not your first language

but if you simplify the words and sentences you choose to post

you'd make a lot more sense

1 minute ago, coastal.view said:

i appreciate english is likely not your first language

but if you simplify the words and sentences you choose to post

you'd make a lot more sense

That's right English isn't my first language gibberish was just like every one else's 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

It’s not a sprint it’s a marathon. 

cheers ;)

He can’t even finish the race if he’s in the infirmary all the time.  Has nothing to do with whether it’s a sprint or not.  Take Jake Virtanen  for example.  He developed slowly but was able to develop because he managed to stay healthy.  Not OJ’s fault his injuries but they do take it’s toll on his development.  You are never going to get better if you continually miss ice time.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

10 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

Rathbone is good guys, I just feel like he would have a better chance in a different organization, for career path. Young guys will always get a more of a leash type of look, haha the draft picks high ones, Joulevi, Woo

?? Rathbone is a draft pick. Your probably thinking of rafferty

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

It’s been a couple of years, I assume people age and get more comfortable with life? Haha you know what I mean Alfie.

I wonder if the team could get her a job, so she’d feel part of the community more?  What about in one if the new marijuana shops?  :frantic:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

I am stunned on how the first goal went in, it is so fluke goal that went against us.  It's like the higher we go, the hardest we fall with bounces like that.   Also that bounce, this bounce.  It's like we are collapsing but the point is that we haven't fully collapse, we still can get back on a winning streak and forget that late season collapse.  We are still in the playoff spot which counts and if we ignore the panic, we'll be fine.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I wonder if the team could get her a job, so she’d feel part of the community more?  What about in one if the new marijuana shops?  :frantic:

Aren’t you looking for a new caregiver Alf?  I don’t think she’ll give you a sponge bath though.:P

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Didn't Russian athletes get banned for doping this years Olympics, watched the documentary on it, government helped them do it and $&!#.

But weed is the problem!!!

Also thought Putin loves the green stuff

Edited by J-23
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

I am stunned on how the first goal went in, it is so fluke goal that went against us.  It's like the higher we go, the hardest we fall with bounces like that.   Also that bounce, this bounce.  It's like we are collapsing but the point is that we haven't fully collapse, we still can get back on a winning streak and forget that late season collapse.  We are still in the playoff spot which counts and if we ignore the panic, we'll be fine.  

When you think about it, we still have had a good year regardless of the result at the end.  It is the test we will have to go through as a fan and come out.  You know, when there's a lot of pressure, we will come out as a gold.   

Just now, coolboarder said:

You know, when there's a lot of pressure, we will come out as a gold.   

Actually, that’s how you get diamonds....course umpteen years of time as well....but as a Canuckfan, we’re used to waiting for the promised land.:P

• Upvote 1