The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ticketmaster returns..

Rate this topic

10pavelbure96

Has anyone had any luck getting their money back from Ticketmaster?

I purchased tickets months ago for the April 4th game against the knights. Ticketmaster told me they couldn't refund me yet because the game wasnt technically cancelled, but only postponed and could be played at a later date.

That's absolute bogus, if in fact it is postponed its not like they will allow fans in the building anyway.  And if the season and playoffs isn't cancelled entirely, surely the season will be and we will jump right to playoffs.

In these times of uncertainty it's a joke that Ticketmaster isnt refunding everyone regardless of the events "status."

Just now, Russ said:

Good luck until they officially cancel or bar fans from games if they start up.  Ticketmaster will hoard that money and build interest off it till the bitter end.

I didn't purchase them, my gf did, and she said once the date passes she will try again and if they give her the run around shes reporting them to consumer matters on global lol:lol:

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Good luck until they officially cancel or bar fans from games if they start up.  Ticketmaster will hoard that money and build interest off it till the bitter end.

good things interest rates are basically 0 now

so don't really have to worry about them gaining money from this

(well unless they have debt with higher interest and they are using these funds to off set that debt for a period of time)

14 hours ago, coastal.view said:

good things interest rates are basically 0 now

so don't really have to worry about them gaining money from this

(well unless they have debt with higher interest and they are using these funds to off set that debt for a period of time)

Sorry to break this to you but corporations don't put their capital in a bank account they use it to trade with and at this particular time of instability might well be cleaning up on low priced stock

It's gonna be a while. They said it could take up to a month for refunds once I got the event cancellation email. I could see it being even longer as events are still getting cancelled and hundreds of events have been cancelled.