The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Seattle Kraken Announced

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I live a rather sad and pathetic sheltered life.

No lie.

Do you live under an orca shaped, green and blue rock Deb? :P

But for reals, how haven't you heard of Kraken before? There's a remote tribe somewhere in the heart of the Amazon and they've all heard of it :lol:

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I live a rather sad and pathetic sheltered life.

No lie.

Supposedly some Norse legends put the kraken at the size of a small island. Some 5,000 feet in length. Some legends report people mooring on what they thought was a landmass only to find that the landmass was a cephalopod whose size was beyond comprehension. Now? It’s a second rate NHL team from Seattle. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Supposedly some Norse legends put the kraken at the size of a small island. Some 5,000 feet in length. Some legends report people mooring on what they thought was a landmass only to find that the landmass was a cephalopod whose size was beyond comprehension. Now? It’s a second rate NHL team from Seattle. 

So basically the Ogopogos?

35 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Me too! It’s going to be sweet being able to drive a couple hours south for away games between the two teams. 

Absolutely. Once this pandemic is over BC will Release The Canuckleheads on Seattle. :towel:

• Cheers 1

I would like to revise my opinion on the colours from 'meh' to 'actually not bad after looking at the sweater for a while'

Still don't dig the logo, something about that eye makes me think Disney.

i imagine at the start of each home game they are going to play a 'Release the Kraken' video on their scoreboard. I mean, it should be mandatory.