The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PREDICT THE SCORE CONTEST: Canucks vs Blues, Game 1, Wednesday August 12th 2020

Rate this topic

goalie13

6 hours ago, morgo said:

How does the leaderboard go from this...

hLXGuBW.png

To this in one game?  Shouldn't the leaderboard just have points from the qualifiers and the exhibition game?

GuE72up.png

Somewhat annoying that the one time I guess the score correctly (elimination game vs Wild) my points are not counted.

I think he posted the "pick the series" standings in error.... we will dock his pay by 50%

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, morgo said:

How does the leaderboard go from this...

hLXGuBW.png

To this in one game?  Shouldn't the leaderboard just have points from the qualifiers and the exhibition game?

GuE72up.png

Somewhat annoying that the one time I guess the score correctly (elimination game vs Wild) my points are not counted.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:31 PM, rychicken said:

I think he posted the "pick the series" standings in error.... we will dock his pay by 50%

@rychicken is sort of correct.  I added in the 'pick the series' points, but it was not in error.  It was always planned that way as I stated in the introduction thread.  The only error was that I was tired and missed tabulating game 4 after dealing with all those series ending on the same day.  My mistake.  Go ahead and dock my pay.  Hell, take my Christmas bonus too.

If you ever think I have made a mistake feel free to PM me.

On 8/12/2020 at 12:32 PM, Cali Canuck said:

Not the that it makes a huge difference but I believe I predicted the Canucks would win games 3 & 4 so I should have 2 points instead of 1.

You are correct.

Here's the most updated leaderboard (including Vancouver's win over STL) which I will also post in the VAN vs STL Game 2 thread.

image.png.829e28f08d59867177812311149980b0.png

50 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

@rychicken is sort of correct.  I added in the 'pick the series' points, but it was not in error.  It was always planned that way as I stated in the introduction thread.  The only error was that I was tired and missed tabulating game 4 after dealing with all those series ending on the same day.  My mistake.  Go ahead and dock my pay.  Hell, take my Christmas bonus too.

If you ever think I have made a mistake feel free to PM me.

Appreciate it, I hope I didn't come off as being too combative.  Go Canucks!

• Cheers 1