The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Aug. 23, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 1-0

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Best thing to come out of tonight were my zucchini-jalapeno chocolate chip muffins.  Reminded me a lot of the first game against the Wild.  Canucks will be better next game. 

Edited by Wilbur
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We're definitely not going to flush it and move on. We're going to analyze it tomorrow. We need to be better with the puck, that'd be a start. I thought in general, even in the first period, we missed some pucks we normally have. They got a quick team, that might have been part of it. Their speed might have caught some of our players by surprise. We'll definitely have to be better with the puck. It's a different type of game tonight than any other type we've played. this is probably our worst game so far, so the adjustments will be different. First and foremost we have to play a lot better if we want to respond. I have a lot of belief in our group." - Green

He actually seemes mad this time lol. 

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

So, they played the audio of Reaves clucking doing the chicken noises when Roussel came out of the box. Roose gets a midconduct and other penalties for his chirping, but Reaves can cluck like a chicken for the whole arena to hear and it's okay? I don't really know about that.

Nobody said Reaves was intelligent. Roosters don’t cluck like that :lol:

• Haha 3