The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 25th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

52 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

To be fair Reeves for the most part plays a pretty honest game - he could have absolutely destroyed some of our guys but backed off as not to get a penalty or injure. He's just one of those guys that you hate when he's on their team but wouldn't you love it if he were on ours - walks the line well. Rooster goes over it more often, but I love him over Reeves cause he's our guy. Bleed green and blue! I say we should just let him sleep we should not go head to head with Reeves. Head down play our game

I have zero issues with Reaves, other than he's tough to play against.  He's an old school tough guy who doesn't need to take cheap shots

• Cheers 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I have zero issues with Reaves, other than he's tough to play against.  He's an old school tough guy who doesn't need to take cheap shots

i was hoping they would sign him here.  Just having him sit on the bench would cut down a lot of the crap EP and Hughes are gonna have to deal with...

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

i have huge issues with him and the knights chirping our young guys, shows how low  him and vegas knights can go. and he does take cheap shots with all teams  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, drdeath said:

Better to get his game out of the way earlier in the series. Wish he was officiating game 1 really. 

It's true, but I'd rather just straight up not get his game at all

Kelly Sutherland can eat a well, you know 

Not a coconut

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 1