The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

That would end up a huge fine.  

Which would be worth it if the league finally forced their refs to conduct themselves appropriately.  I'd go further and either send a guy like MacEwen after O'Rourke to let him know he's going to the ICU if he doesn't call an honest game, or call a press conference and make it abundantly clear that there will be no game unless the league starts to take the problem seriously.  The NHL will continue to ignore the problem as long as they have an option.

10 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Nice choice.. I am all about the IPAs recently.. starting with this but have a few lagers on the back burner cuz i want Jake to score bHa

F777CD5C-F94A-4623-B43D-95A35A560F7A.jpeg

Hell yes.  Dageraad is the bomb.  I haven't been able to find their wet-hopped blonde ale in years, personal favourite.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, FilthyRich said:

GO CANUCKS GO!

Whatchy'all drinking tonight?

IMG_20200829_173945.jpg

Dropped by Phillip's brewery on my way home after a long day in the sun. Filled my growler with their Pilsner, grabbed a mix pack and a 4pk of Raspberry Wheat Ale for fridge stock.

Drinking a Rasberry Wheat right now. It's delicious during or after a sunny day.

Really pumped for the game. Once this Ras is gone I dont expect the growler to make to the 2nd period.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Chicken. said:

That sounds good are you in England? Just looked it up haha not sure if available in vancouver

Yeah, sheffield so just down the road from where it's brewed. Just got laid off from my bar job (covid yada yada), but got my pick of the out of date beers. 6 month best befores on 11% IPA is stupid but I'm not gonna complain.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Dropped by Phillip's brewery on my way home after a long day in the sun. Filled my growler with their Pilsner, grabbed a mix pack and a 4pk of Raspberry Wheat Ale for fridge stock.

Drinking a Rasberry Wheat right now. It's delicious during or after a sunny day.

Really pumped for the game. Once this Ras is gone I dont expect the growler to make to the 2nd period.

I'm pretty bummed about the Great Canadian Beer Fest in Victoria being cancelled this year.  I went the last 6 years in a row and was my ONLY 3 days off from the family per year.

• Cheers 1

58 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

I am scared

Of what?  Fear is the only enemy.  Playing with fear is the worst thing.  And I'm sure glad that our boys aren't.  Play with heart and I'll support the team win or lose.  But so far it's been all heart and lots of wins.  Let's keep it going.  Go Canucks Go!