The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Sept. 03, 2020 | Series tied 3-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Have you run out of alcohol and the depression is setting in?

cheer up 

I have a fully stocked beer fridge and a frisky wife, life is good.

Actually that doesn’t even make sense as a comeback.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

16 minutes ago, stawns said:

helps that he's had 2 starts in 6 months.  The Knoghts have to go back to back too, Lehner doesn't do well on back to back.

My guess is Fleury starts and I've seen Demko play 3 games in a row on several occasions in the AHL, but none of them looked like that against a team that was working him all over the crease.

1 minute ago, Cluminati* said:

Chill out pal, I said he looked human on a FEW shifts (obviously not referring to the ones when they scored). And there’s nothing wrong with that too. ‘Geeesh’
We’re cheering for the same team!

Our young stars will shine tomorrow!

Look Pal

Pettersson is a stick out there, and gets interfered every shift, but there best defensive unit and their best defensive pairing

Theodore was a minus 3 today, because of Pettersson's efforts.....................nothing human about it!

He is an FN Alien! Everybody knows that!

So how can he look human?

And...Our young stars are shinning every game! Not just tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Quinn was saying he was fighting an injury and finally feeling better. If that's the case, look out tomorrow. A goal and an assist today and great defensively. Vegas might not know how to defend him if Quinn is playing to full potential. 

I wondered if he was a bit banged up. The Wild, Blues, and Vegas have been hitting him every chance they get. Like both series before he has gotten better every game and that is what top players seem to do. He was absolutely on point all game tonight. Miro and Cale get most of the love but the quality of the team's and being out there against their top lines makes his play these playoffs ahead of the other 2.

1 minute ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Who played for Meyers when he was out? I felt like he was a liability tonight, because he's awkward and slow against Vegas.

I think Myers has been good. He isn't an "amazing" defenseman but I think he's an upgrade on Benn- he's also helped neutralize some of Vegas' size, and Tuch has been less dominant (0 points since Myers return). He can eat up minutes and has better offensive instincts than any of the depth D IMO.