The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

10 minutes ago, High and Inside said:

It’s easier said then done. It won’t work unless they use bubbles. Only takes one guy to screw up and you can have a big outbreak. Plus you’ll have all kinds of people within the rink working. 

Quebec is locked down. All non essential business CLOSED>. people are locked down with an evening curfew.

Yet the HABS are allowed to play....    

• Like 1
  • Wat 1

1 hour ago, High and Inside said:

I don’t think  the NHL return to play should of been approved in Canada. Anybody who supports public health orders should agree with this too. I mean we got stay at home orders, lockdowns, curfews, quarantines etc and a sport that’s is non essential is allowed to go on? Covid is ravaging the NBA and hockey will be the same. To expect a bunch of millionaires to follow there plan is unreasonable at best. I’m tired of the double standard. 

Hockey is essential for mental health

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, High and Inside said:

It’s easier said then done. It won’t work unless they use bubbles. Only takes one guy to screw up and you can have a big outbreak. Plus you’ll have all kinds of people within the rink working. 

It's a pretty comprehensive plan.

https://media.nhl.com/site/asset/public/ext/2020-21/2020-21COVID19Protocol.pdf

• Cheers 1

Not sure why the Canucks would be letting players stay in other players homes.....   that seems kind of risky... 

My brother was not allowed to visit me xmas break... yet the Canucks are having teamates live together.....  

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Like 1
  • Wat 1

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Not sure why the Canucks would be letting players stay in other players homes.....   that seems kind of risky... 

My brother was not allowed to visit me xmas break... yet the Canucks are having teamates live together.....  

It goes to show they make some big covid plan just to get Henry on board and then they don’t follow it at all. Henry hasn’t made very many good decisions lately. 

Ontario laid down some law today.   Surprised no curfew has been mandated yet at the same time, we will get fined if we are not following the new orders.   Even driving, if you don’t have a reason they will ticket you up to $1500.

One of My brother’s good friend is a doctor, and he told him that regardless of what a patient comes in for, they file it under covid as they get an extra $200 per covid case.   Makes you wonder...

• Wat 2

12 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Ontario laid down some law today.   Surprised no curfew has been mandated yet at the same time, we will get fined if we are not following the new orders.   Even driving, if you don’t have a reason they will ticket you up to $1500.

One of My brother’s good friend is a doctor, and he told him that regardless of what a patient comes in for, they file it under covid as they get an extra $200 per covid case.   Makes you wonder...

How about reporting him for MSP fraud?  

• Vintage 1

5 hours ago, sassbs said:

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, sassbs said:

Your bros friend is a Canadian Dr?

I heard that claim in the US for patients on ventilators but I also read that those reports were false.

Anyway, do you have  link for the claim that Canadian Dr's receive money for positive covid tests?

It seems like fraud and highly unethical to falsely report. What if they receive money for a person that actually has another condition? those people would be tracked on a registry. Intentionally misdiagnosing a patient for $200? man, if they're trying to get CERB money back... I would think they would be not only going after these Drs, but also charging them for malpractice.

• Cheers 2