The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

13 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

I can only imagine what I would tune into at TSN or Sportsnet in a weeks time , perhaps a Dog show with no fans.

Old games please.  Canada Cup, Summit Series.  Give another generation a shot to watch some of the greats beyond highlight reels.

• Cheers 2

4 hours ago, stawns said:

It's not going to matter as the US has crapped the bed.  They are following the same trajectory as Italy, and unless we take drastic measures, we will as well. 

What we need are a mass movement of testing.

and then all of us who are not deemed to be part of "the elite" are "quarantined" and the cleansing begins. #NewWorldOrder

46 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I don't know fella.

You taking this serious or do you think it's all fake blah blah as some claim?

I'm not quite as vintage as you but I'm old enough and have many older relatives.

Melmacions live to be 600. In the last 100 years of there life there fur falls out. Were waiting for Alf to upload some recent pics. 

Should get a few giggles around here. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

and then all of us who are not deemed to be part of "the elite" are "quarantined" and the cleansing begins. #NewWorldOrder

Nope.  It's called globalism.  The virus was spread on purpose to see if they can pick off Trump and Netanyahu.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

Whatever man, pretty sure your panic isn't welcome here. Back to ATS ya go.

32 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Old games please.  Canada Cup, Summit Series.  Give another generation a shot to watch some of the greats beyond highlight reels.

Wife and I were saying that exact thing to my son about an hour ago -

"We get to watch some classic and legendary games again, and you'll get to watch them for the first time!"

54 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

I can only imagine what I would tune into at TSN or Sportsnet in a weeks time , perhaps a Dog show with no fans.

Definitely classic game reruns.

But maybe we'll get 90 min exposes on how much faster the leafs are than the 1987 Oilers.

They can do those side by side slow-mo's showing how fast Marner's hands are when compared to Gretzky...

Edited by luckylager
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

Who knows? The political enviroment in the states is toxic between the Left and right. 100,000 accusations and Outrage pushed and it turns out to be fake/Misleading. Everyone has a source to go with their opinion/ narrative 

If this $&!# didn't happen with everything,every hour then maybe it'd be believable.

Exactly! Media is largely a joke. Their business plans are largely failing just like Trump said. CNN is absolutely fake news. This failure gives Trump and many other politicians a cred with people who have tuned them out. Trump could have been exposed like many others. School yard tactics used by media and the Dems are mostly laughable. No basis of truth in any of this.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Exactly! Media is largely a joke. Their business plans are largely failing just like Trump said. CNN is absolutely fake news. This failure gives Trump and many other politicians a cred with people who have tuned them out. Trump could have been exposed like many others. School yard tactics used by media and the Dems are mostly laughable. No basis of truth in any of this.

I don't know where you get your $&!#e from Boudrais

But I get mine from Republicans on the news

Or you can listen to what US CDC said to congress when reporting about testing

What I do not get is those that support Trump with all that he says

It's lies, and contradictions, and bullying...…...and he is very transparent in his demeanor

It is even funnier when, the numbers the Republicans are using are worst than even a small little province like BC

Yet, the excuses flow from his supporters like all the info out there is wrong and they know better

Quite Ironic, really

As the truth will be if you actually believe what is being said by Trump or it is just convenient Right wing hate

The tell tale will be if you get Covid - 19 and then go visit your elderly friends and family

Make sure to tell them first, that you are coming, so they can lock the doors

You are free to believe what ever you want, but make sure you walk the talk

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 hours ago, 'NucK™ said:

Thanks a lot! I'm slowly developing a cough so I really don't know if I'm supposed to get tested or what? 

Can the government not mail us tests to do at home? I truly don't feel like going to the doctor's office is a good idea and plus I barely have the energy to anyways.. 

You only need to get tested if you have:

- a cough

- trouble breathing

- fever

Most people do not have all 3. I am off with a cold now but no fever just fyi.