The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

Well guess my wife gets a couple extra weeks from work when she gets back from hawaii.  I will probably have to go pickup her work laptop though so she can continue doing work.

Wonder how this will affect daycare for me :S

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

Well guess my wife gets a couple extra weeks from work when she gets back from hawaii.  I will probably have to go pickup her work laptop though so she can continue doing work.

Wonder how this will affect daycare for me :S

My understanding is your whole household will be quarantine if you are exposed to her

My contractor....still plans to go on the cruise with his family.

Norwegian Cruises, as of this morning they will still operate. His plans are for spring break. I'm telling him tomorrow not to return to our job when he gets back. That said I fully expect Norwegian to cancel sailing soon. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, stawns said:

It's not going to matter as the US has crapped the bed.  They are following the same trajectory as Italy, and unless we take drastic measures, we will as well. 

What we need are a mass movement of testing.

Rather large reason to close the borders IMO.

38 minutes ago, aliboy said:

I'm not even surprised by this. I think it's laughable he appointed Mike Pence to take care of coronavirus, considering Pence did a horrible job of curtailing HIV when he was the governor of Indiana. He literally made it temporarily possible to go to a needle exchange, and then turned around and toughened the punishment for carrying needles...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/03/02/how-mike-pence-made-indianas-hiv-outbreak-worse-118648

• Upvote 3