The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Yup check the Around the NHL thread. Fines for cross checking and roughing lol. Only a matter of time before the league becomes a not hit and no fight league, but open to headshots.

was wondering why theres barley any rough stuff happening out there also barley and big hits.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, bad alice french said:

Myers continues to impress. Still don't understand anyone criticizing this guy. Great skater. Carries the puck. Strong. Heavy shot.

Top pairing IMO.

Nothing but happy to have him. The people that criticize him just look at the numbers and don’t know hockey imo 

2 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

Myers continues to impress. Still don't understand anyone criticizing this guy. Great skater. Carries the puck. Strong. Heavy shot.

Top pairing IMO.

I wouldn't personally say top pairing, but def a capable top four guy imo 

Just now, bad alice french said:

Top pairing IMO.

Just depends on which Myers shows up. He's a #3 when he's engaged, but when he's not engaged he can be horrific. Started off the year with a really bad first 2 games and then has played great since. 

Just gotta keep him away from Edler. Those two players have the same holes in their games and it can be exploited. Put him with a quicker defender and he usually performs better from what I've seen. 

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Boeser's looking pretty fast today, but he's never been a good passer if we're being honest.  

I don't mind his game today. 

86 career assists already....7 more in the playoffs last year...

Edited by oldnews
  • Vintage 1