The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 21, 2021 | 6:30 p.m. PT | NBCSN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, karvalegov said:

Good advice or just advice ?

I blame Demko for costing us on Marky. If Demko didn't play lights out for a 3 game stretch in the playoffs we would have for sure retained Marky. Demko mislead us all by playing so well so well enough to give up on Marky and now Demko retreated back to his former 4.00 GPG self. 

I am not sure why fans aren't pointing at this unique occurrence and be a bit salty.

Edited by Bastard
  • Wat 1

hughes myers

schmidt  rafferty

juolevi  chatfield  

rathbone   brisebois 

dam we going ultra young on d  myers hughes schmidt playing 30 mins each  hopefully  raffertty  can play like he did in ahl last yr    guess its  finally time we get to see what these rookies  are in their development  im praying for a win tonight   bring us to 500  hockey  

did edlerhit his head last game or did  the cut to leg in calgary become more serious 

1 minute ago, Bastard said:

I blame Demko for costing us on Marky. If Demko didn't play lights out for a 3 game stretch in the playoffs we would have for sure retained Marky. Demko mislead us all by playing so well so well enough to give up on Marky and now Demko retreated back to his former 4.00 GPG self. 

I am not sure why fans aren't pointing at this unique occurrence and be a bit salty.

we would have lost one of them to seattle demko is 25 not 30 you think marky will be worth 6 mill a yr  in 3-4 yrs not likely. Demko  was unreal in vegas he has ability to be better than marky he always rebounds from a bad game look at him being sharp tonight 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuktravella said:

we would have lost one of them to seattle demko is 25 not 30 you think marky will be worth 6 mill a yr  in 3-4 yrs not likely. Demko  was unreal in vegas he has ability to be better than marky he always rebounds from a bad game look at him being sharp tonight 

He's an obvious troll don't engage

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The best thing for me about last night's game was seeing Bo lead by example and get the team going. His two way acumen has been well documented, but his absolutely deadly on the powerplay. Price had no chance on those goals. Bo doing what successful captains do.  

I said months ago and will say it again. We need a Horvat upvote emoji. Like a Bull or Ox head or something 

Edited by You Mad Bro?
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Bastard said:

Regardless of Demko play against Vegas, 6x6 for Markstrom is way too high at his age. So, no reason to be salty.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

10 minutes ago, Bastard said:

Ohh, that's just dastardly!

14 minutes ago, Bastard said:

3 game stretch in 2020 = fluke

3 game stretch in 2021 = his true self

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, oldnews said:

Is this the fishbowl forever over one dump in thread?

Seriously the micro obsession with every perceived inadequacy of Virtanen is borderline pathetic folks.

Living Well in the Fishbowl - Just Between Us

What would you do with yourselves if they actually traded Virtanen?

Maybe there should be a designated dwell-on-Virtanen GDT/PGT echo chamber where you can get together and minutae to a whole nother level.

should have traded Virtanen and signed Toffoli