The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Hate to say it but this has been one of our most hard fought games this season. Bottom 6 have played well, physically and generated chances. Top 6 should have potted a few goals but got unlucky. I'm all for the defence jumping up in the rush but it'll always expose us to odd man rushes.

I think if we play this way over the course of the season we'll make the playoffs with a bit less bad luck.

1 minute ago, DS4quality said:

I really hate the way the Canucks give up the zone so easily. Montreal just waltzes in because the defence sits at the hash marks. I wish they could hold the line, and stop with the diagonal cross ice passes. 

Thank Baumgartner for that. 

1 minute ago, BarnBurner said:

I'm wondering if Petey changed his skates again. He's been floppin' all over the ice this year, as though he attended the Mason Raymond school of Ballet. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I seem to remember him switching skates a couple of years ago. In the meantime, Juolevi is playing a simple, solid game. Keep it up. 

He should return to one he used in Vaxjo and 1st year in Vancouver. Much agile and dynamic then.

15 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Society better stop celebrating Halloween then. That’s cultural appropriation of Samhain. Not cool. 

If cultural appropriation was a thing, I'd never know what pizza tasted like.

Fook that. 

Edited by Jack Fig
  • Haha 1