The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, garthsbutcher said:

24-7 to the worst team in the league by a mile. Love to hear the Green fan boys spin this crap. 

Our defense game is in shambles and thats Baumgartners fault. Then there is the fact that we didnt sign our only defensive defenseman in Tanev. Not surprising when you have Edler standing beside the net puck watching during the PK. Easy to score and easy to outshoot for other teams. 

3 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

I dont see the vets  doing much better than the youth.  The entire lineup is sucking. Aquaman cant be happy watching this.  Benning may feel forces to act before he is shown the door. 

I want brown and baumer gone asap, But our bleeding cash owner wont be paying severance and paying for a replacement right now.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, garthsbutcher said:

24-7 to the worst team in the league by a mile. Love to hear the Green fan boys spin this crap. 

Well we were in the box three times ... and also ... well i got nothing...

Edit:  Bright side Demko is back to Vegas form! 

Edited by IBatch

9 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

Wow, 24 shots in one period?! The Sens must've got an earful after the last game. Now the Nux need an earful. Good thing Demko's hot!

Wonder if the Sens coach can do the earful for us.

His roster changes have outplayed Green's changes.

Sad... but we're not out of this yet.

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

yup, if he gets injured its gunna be noticeable 

AKA playoffs last year. Seriously, some people can't seem to understand why every player we have isn't a superstar.

Edited by Deets
  • Cheers 1