The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

Can’t fault Toffoli when there’s a four year deal on the table in this day and age. He gave him time to shed salary and no smart GM is gonna take on LE or SB47 salaries. 

Thats bennings fault for not signing him right away and deciding to create space later by not signing virtanen

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Silky mitts said:

He literally said that in an interview 

I wonder what Aqualini is thinking of our management right now. Its not an excuse to say you rant out of time when it comes to signing key players, especially a player that we gave picks and prospects for.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

I wonder what Aqualini is thinking of our management right now. Its not an excuse to say you rant out of time when it comes to signing key players, especially a player that we gave picks and prospects for.

Seriously knock it off and keep watching all those superstar 1st rounders developing into superstars that Benning got you.

Edited by Me_

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Absolutely.  It would be much  better if all the canuck fans here were cheerful and happy when the team plays like crap. 

If we don't win soon I'm changing the name of hockey to HOVID21 and seeking a vaccination.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

I know but he's been on for 21 goals at even strength, he's definitely not 100%.

Hughes needs to have a good partner.  Benn is a throw in as a defenceman.  When he has the right partner he will be in better shape plus minus wise. Thrn  he has to continue to grow as a player to cut down the bad reads and giveaways and that will happen in time. He is a huge part of the team in two years that is gonna be a really dynamic team pushing to contend.

And of course we will win the draft lottery and can’t get a grasp on who is a clear cut first overall pick if guys are barely even playing. A guy who might not play at all this year could drop his rating big time and may end up being a franchise player picked in the middle of the first round. Whereas the top pick could end up being a bust just because the competition was tougher to judge. Just another awesome lucky year to be a Nuck fan. 

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

Absolutely.  It would be much  better if all the canuck fans here were cheerful and happy when the team plays like crap. 

maybe ask Green to ask the league to give the Canucks practice time like the Leafs just had!:picard: