The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

I feel bad for David Rittich. The guy has gotten 2 starts lol. They should give him a couple of games back to back to get him rolling. Each game he's played the team's let him down big time by leaving him exposed. They are definitely playing better for marky. 

If the want to start Big Save Dave by all means please maybe the next 4?

• Cheers 1

REFEREES

Graham Skilliter #24

GS24.jpg

Kevin Pollock #33
KP33.jpg
Games ’20-21 10 11
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 63 / 0 62 / 6
Career Games (Reg/PO) 475 / 0 1376 / 205
First NHL Game 1/28/13 3/28/00
Birthplace La Ronge, SK Kincardine, ON

LINESMEN

Bevan Mills #53
BM53.jpg
David Brisebois #96
DB96.jpg
Games ’20-21 13 11
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 64 / 0 62 / 8
Career Games (Reg/PO) 176 / 0 1248 / 54
First NHL Game 11/29/16 10/11/00
Birthplace Surrey, BC Sudbury, ON
  • Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, oldnews said:

16 games in 27 days - with primary shutdown and penalty killing minutes aren't conducive to 'looking fast'.

Yep.... although i was referring to the entire season so far.  outside of opening night, the Ottawa series, and the win vs Winnipeg (where we looked fantastic) we've seemed slower than the competition.

I am optimistic that the team will gel and get their structure figured out now that the schedule eases up a little.

Conversely, the team's that are having all of those postponements now are going to tire out and have injury trouble in the 2nd half of the season.  Too bad none of those are in our division though.

40 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

So I wonder which Canuck team shows up?

Tyler Minors with the first penalty of the game, leading to a Dube goal with a Marky shutout...

or we play close checking hockey, Scorevat strikes first, and we build on a lead?

Why is this so painfully accurate.

Oh God Reaction GIF

Love this team!.....

Edited by Maginator

We need to go 7-3 at a minimum in our next 10.  If Toronto and Montreal kick the S***T out of us, fine, they are going to be 1&2 in the division.  These next 10 are against The Flames/Jets/Oilers  we need to close the gap if we are going to get back into this.  .500 in this stretch and we are done and can start talking about drafting the 3rd Hughes.

14 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Leivo left the Canucks for a better opportunity... he has 2 points and playing on the 4th line hahaha

As soon as you typed these words a Leivo hat-trick became inevitable. 

• Sad 1