The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just terrible. All started because Sutter dumps the puck in from the far side of the ice....all three forwards are on the far side of the ice...like...ok thanks for the puck and free zone exit says Toronto.

Just a typical dump and chase from this team. Dump it in, not understand that the puck you know...moves to the other side of the ice and for some reason all three forwards stay on the far side..when the puck is moving to the near side.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

He put it in the perfect spot, but from that angle, that far out, and no screen... I think Demko would like it back too.

It was flubbed too. Got like 60% on it. 

Looked like one of those ones where as a goalie you think it's going wide so you hesitate to react but he was off his line and lost his post. 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Anybody who is good at lip reading wanna translate what Miller just said? I couldn't tell :)

I think it was something like this:

"Away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat's-tongue, bull's-pizzle, you stock fish!"

However, I could be wrong.

regards,  G.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

holy s#$t its hard to listen to Hughson being a f$%king homer for the leafs. Canucks outplay the leafs for 10 minutes and its blah blah blah , leafs have one lucky rush and he gushes over em. 

it is Simpson that i can't stand, he is so monotone and leafy

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1