The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

^ Travis has been stellar of late. Love me some Hamonic all day. The guy oozes character. Solid interview. 

What did Jim benning sign him for? Probably 5 years 5 million right trolls? :lol: someone quick complain about how Roussel got 500k extra and aquaman had to get a ferrari for his daughter instead of the buggatti! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Travis respecting his peers.. suppose some read that as a weakness "that's a good team over there" ... for me at least that means respect.   Never understood why anyone would make fun of that.   Would you prefer an A-hole instead?  Not me.  

Same kind of people who think when you line up for a fight presser or before touching gloves, you have to look like youre the biggest and meanest  a-hole on earth

Edited by Angry Goose

What a great interview Hamonic is!!  As garrulous as Schmidt.   Just have these 2 after every game, and the inane questions from the press corps would instantly dry up  (likely there would only be time for 2 questions anyway!)

Edited by Googlie
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Googlie said:

What a great interview Hamonic is!!  As garrulous as Schmidt.   Just have these 2 after every game, and the inane questions from the press corps would instantly dry up  (likely there would only be time for 2 questions anyway!)

+1 for garrulous....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All I will say about the condensed schedule is, most if not all teams will have to deal with it this season and I would much rather have gotten it out of the way early like the Canucks did VS having numerous back to backs and 3 games in 4 nights to end the shortened season.

17 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

SEEN A PICTURE OF MOTTE GOING ON THE ROAD TRIP. It maybe time for our bottom 6 to score some goals. Feels like they just don’t anymore.

That is actually a larger problem than many realize. It allows the opponent to load up defensively on the lotto line (when EP is in), and then it can become our 2nd line vs their 2nd set of defensive players to decide the game. 

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

No, he didn't make the trip.

Travis Green: Its not serious he should be back in a day or two.

Travis Green: He should be back next week

Currently he is missing another week and not on this road trip. I mean what is his problem why can't Travis let everybody know whats wrong give exact answer to when he is back or is the medical staff inept and can't diagnose and give a update on injuries properly,