The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

That’s why I don’t wanna see any young players traded until we get a new coach.

If the vets can’t figure out how to play Greens systems effectively how do we expect young guys too?

I have a feeling we are gonna lose guys like Mac and Bailey and both can be huge for this team. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Very mature. Good one.

Bud. It's hockey. But that joke was pretty good. 

I think Jake has a future and hasn't had a fair share of deployment in his tenure.

If i have to repeat myself i think he is fast, has a shot and can hit. As we agree, he could hit more.

You started with dissing his hockey smarts and calling him a waste of talent. I disagree. I am allowed my opinion as you are yours.

Now pull up your pants and enjoy the game. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Patrik Laine said:

Last regular season they were pretty good. This season is night and day difference. Vegas exposed greens passive system and canucks have been dominated since than. Am I saying canucks should be leading division? No. They are dominated every game now. A new coach and the nucks would be well above .500 hockey and it would be watchable hockey. There's never been a more passive system since France in WW2

Ya something like the Islanders...now...and in the day under Al Arbour. Wait... didn’t Green play for Al. 

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I think Jake has a future and hasn't had a fair share of deployment in his tenure.

If i have to repeat myself i think he is fast, has a shot and can hit. As we agree, he could hit more.

You started with dissing his hockey smarts and calling him a waste of talent. I disagree. I am allowed my opinion as you are yours.

Yes but if you are an everyday player who is sometimes on the top two lines you have to produce more than 3 goals on the whole year at this point. He isn't a rookie anymore. There are other young players I think that should get a chance at this point if that is all he can produce.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

awe thats not fair he has an opinion just like you. and i have to agree that Jake is a floater and only comes out to play once in a while