The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 17, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, mll said:

Benn already has the games.  It’s 54 over 2 seasons - they’ve adjusted for the shortened seasons.

Not sure where you're getting that, because this is from the NHL's website as of 10 seconds ago:

* One defenseman who is a) under contract in 2021-22 and b) played in at least 40 NHL games the prior season or played in at least 70 NHL games in the prior two seasons.

Okay, that was from an article posted this summer, stupid they didn't update it.  I found the cap friendly website with the updated numbers for the shortened season.  Now I'm really confused as to why we're not seeing more of Olli.  That's frustrating, since even though Benn has been solid, I don't think he's been any better than Olli was, and Olli needs the seasoning, where the Canucks plan to either sign and expose Benn or not sign him at all.

Edited by canuckleheads fan
Updated info

Come on 4 o'clock.

Wonder what the lines look like tonight - any clues?

Think we win this one too - they know they did not play well last game - so expecting a lot more from this one.  Montreal is gonna be a tough one again

Go Canucks Go

18 minutes ago, xereau said:

At least he doesn't make me say

Every time he touches the puck lately. Most improved on the season by far, imo.

This jersey is just amazing. For its never ending puns. If there was ever a jersey to buy at those stupid nhl prices this would be the one:goat:

• Cheers 1