The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

If a player had kneed one of our guys, I'd be calling for a suspension.  

Just trying to be honest here. 

Unfortunately, Edler was completely gassed going to hos bench, he had to bail, & either take out or slow down his man down, then go back into the play.

It was a really foggy & tired action. I don’t think anyone perceived it to be an aggressive, deliberate or cleared-headed decision to injure someone. He was switching gears forward to back...an it was and unfortunate impulse. 

Cest la vie. Det är livet.

• Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, ohmy said:

I don't care what happens in the 3rd. These guys are playing hard for eachother. You can see it's a struggle out there for them but they're working. I'll respect that any day of the week. 

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

• Cheers 3

I think I'm getting too old for life. I just hate listening to anything from media types. Ruins my whole mood if I have to hear them. I've spoiled myself these past 3 weeks with no screen time. Might have to start watching games on mute listening to good tunes going forward. 

Just now, viking mama said:

Unfortunately, Edler was completely gassed going toward his bench. He had to bail & either take out or slow dagis man down, then get back in  the play.

It was a foggy/tired reaction. I don’t think anyone perceived it to be an aggressive, deliberate or cleared-headed decision to injure someone. He was switching gears forward to back...an it was and unfortunate impulse. 

Cest la vie. Det är livet.

16 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

If a player had kneed one of our guys, I'd be calling for a suspension.  

Just trying to be honest here. 

If the situation was reversed cdc would have a collective heart trauma. Lol.. 

Edited by WHL rocks

1 minute ago, bree2 said:

for such a special Leafs team,  they sure don't look special!!!

I think that we can congratulate our guys for making them look average.  If we get a call our way, we might even be able to win this thing.  Ah, who am I kidding, we'll never get fair treatment from the NHL referees, but maybe we'll win despite that.  Go Canucks Go!

• Like 1