The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We’re still a turn the other cheek team that’s easy to play against and until we fix it we can keep on writing off seasons and blaming everything instead of dealing with the true cause. Yeah he could have skated away, props he didn’t but the rest of the team did. A message should have been sent back that sending you’re going against a non fighter is not OK. 

EXACTLY!!!

2 minutes ago, xereau said:

Someone needs to smash Liljegren, 'then' the code is even. That kid's shoulder to Motte's face was at least as egregious, and considering the circumstances with both headshots, and the fact that we play them again next game.. even worse. He's a tool, and should 'answer' the bell. Will he? I have my doubts personally.

yeah thats the thing that pissed me off the most that game.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Thank you. All I was doing was bringing this to attention as nothing has been posted on here yet. I am not saying he is guilty but the allegations are sickening to read. If they turn out to be true then it’s not going to be a good look. Let’s wait for the media to get a hold of the story. 

The media will be all over this by tomorrow if the lady in question does not retract her story... 

Wow. This team has gone thru too much already. This type of thing is last thing they need.. even if false.. its sad what this team has to go thru this season..

1 minute ago, Wayne Glensky said:

https://instagram.com/survivorstoriesproject?igshid=r976vpipb765 It is a private account. The post was taken from there and posted on Twitter. 

Ok. thanks. I clicked on it and it got all internety, I can't look at unless i sign up and give all my info, plus my first born child.

i'll leave you alone on this now and wait to see if it has any legs. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Ok. thanks. I clicked on it and it got all internety, I can't look at unless i sign up and give all my info, plus my first born child.

i'll leave you alone on this now and wait to see if it has any legs. 

Cheers mate. 

1 minute ago, garthsbutcher said:

EXACTLY!!!

I'd like to see Tryamkin back in the NHL, he's a deterrent for sure.

The times he did mix it up when in defense of a team mate, he wreaked more havoc than I think I've ever seen any Canuck ever, in short bursts.

He doesn't like it, and it's a good thing that he doesn't do for the rest of the league heh.

The code is alive, there just needs to be an emotional spark that fuels it. Mindless staged fights were the bane of what physical violence in hockey truly solves.

2 minutes ago, xereau said:

They won't defend anything, they'll just do it. And fine anyone that bitches.

Single Member.png

Oh I’m under no delusion that the league would give a flying crap about what we think out here. It would be lots of fun in this forum though.

• Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

If it’s for clout why not name someone other than a fourth line scrub. Looks like the lack of brain cells finally caught up to him. 

Or people could let the authorities investigate it instead of convicting him before it has even been credibly reported on.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

If its true its a police matter not a gossip on cdc matter. And if its false its a police matter not a gossip on cdc matter.

He's famous, that's not how it works these days but maybe it should. 

Then again, this story came out of a public billboard. Anonymous or not, this story has be claimed against a local pro athlete. Of course CDC will want to know what the heck is going on. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1