The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, 1-d said:

If Jimbo's still mumbling on a zoom call after this season I'll lose all the hope.

Our ownership is too dumb to see incompetence. It’s slapping them in the face right now and they still want to stick by their man. He’s good at one thing but since when did great gms only have success in one area and get to keep their jobs? 

• Cheers 1

This season is a wipe...  we're going to get some good draft picks this year, shed half of our veteran contracts and move on.  

Green might resign or he might choose to sign with a California team and be closer to home.  

There's really no point in changing the GM at this point, his strength is drafting.  Do we think that changing the GM will suddenly give us more cap space or provide some magic player that will instantly make us better?  

If we change the GM, it should be done after the draft.  

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

Concerts and comedy shows...I am a huge improv fan - TheatreSports was a regular hangout. 

But hey, at least we have the Canucks playing in May lol

I’ve been pretty miserable over the past year. Outside my family only highlights for me was the bubble. Everything else kinda just sucks 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I'm taking solace in the knowledge that both Edmonton and Toronto will get smoked in the first round.

Winnipeg is smart they don't want to play Edmonton so they will drop to 4th

I'm calling it now Win beats Tor in 6 games

Just now, nuck-lifer said:

Miller had a decent game.

Started pretty good, effort was there at the start but the stable is pretty empty right  now

I liked that entire line 

Boeser - Miller - Hoglander  

I thought that Highmore and MacEwen were good on the forecheck.  

Myers was our best d-man.  Holtby was okay. 

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

This season is a wipe...  we're going to get some good draft picks this year, shed half of our veteran contracts and move on.  

Green might resign or he might choose to sign with a California team and be closer to home.  

There's really no point in changing the GM at this point, his strength is drafting.  Do we think that changing the GM will suddenly give us more cap space or provide some magic player that will instantly make us better?  

If we change the GM, it should be done after the draft.  

I second this

19 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Me too friend. That’s what hurts the most during this pandemic. 

Last one I saw Leo Kottke at Capilano College in Sept 2019. The way things are going, they'll be shoveling dirt on me before I have a chance to see another. 

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

I hope we don't lose Miller.....I'd be crushed.

If I am Miller, I would probably leave.

Love Miller and want him to stay, but he's playing some of his best hockey on one of the worst teams in the league...