The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Not so stealth tank. Would've been nice if we could've proper tanked and traded for picks at the deadline ffs. 

Didn’t we have Covid at the deadline? All around brutal year.  

We’re winning the draft lottery, though. 

5 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

I am not even sure a new gm can fix this. Time to enter a mini rebuild. Explore trading Miller, Schmidt for sure and even dangle Boeser and Horvat to see what you can get for them. 

No bloody way.  Ridiculous.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

I am not even sure a new gm can fix this. Time to enter a mini rebuild. Explore trading Miller, Schmidt for sure and even dangle Boeser and Horvat to see what you can get for them. 

Mini rebuilds :lol: isn’t that what Benning has been doing the whole time?. Or as he calls it, re tooling. The guy thinks Matthew Highmore was a solid pick up. He’s delusional. He would never have the balls to pull a trade like that either. He can barely acquire a 7th round pick. 

Edited by Wayne Glensky

1 minute ago, Schmautzie said:

Sad thing is the Oilers are just going through the motions and aren’t even playing well. They can score at will when they try.

what a sad thing to say, your views are as fresh as the air in a porta potty

1 minute ago, Monteeun said:

I don't know what to say about the defence or the decision making with the puck

Decision making is a step too slow resulting in turning the puck over and chasing the play in their own end but I refuse to believe they are as bad as they have shown as the talent is there but the structure and coaching isn’t. 

6 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Lmao 

2 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

This team isnt skilled or athletic enough.  Theres no playmaking ability on this team whatsoever.

We're not skilled enough, athletic enough, mentally tough enough, physically tough enough, we don't score enough, we don't defend well enough. Goaltending has saved this management groups jobs for years now.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1