The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 6, 6 p.m. l SNP | ROAD TO 100 EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I don't usually watch intermission - who is this dude with Caroline?

Don’t know but loved how he loved how he burned their goalie for taking 2 whacks to break his stick lol, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I wasnt talling specifically about the goals. More about the reason for the shift in momentum.

The power play goal shifted the momentum. There wasn’t really momentum either way before that. We just scored on every shot. Obviously we can’t have the Canucks up 4-0 can we?

• Cheers 2

Really miss Dorsett, Tanev, Sutter on nights like this.

Frustrating McMe1st is one of the better tickets in the NHL imo.

Wouldn't mind him so much if he didn't combine that whiney, entitled thing with the cheap shot liberties he loves to take. 

Combine that with the deferential zebras that don't have the backbone to send him to the box - and it makes for wanting to see him get punched in the face repeatedly.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hope Lind scores before the end of the game.

And Edler. 

Yeah I'm hoping he scores his 100th this season cause it will be awkward if we dont re-sign him at 99 goals D:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I’m really starting to get an unhealthy hatred of McDavid. Nothing to do with how good he is. Just how he plays dirty and gets away with it. And knows no one will really challenge him because of who he is. And refs let it happen. I’m not religious but am praying he gets several punches to the face by one of our guys. I will buy that players jersey. 

Edited by zapperman
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

15 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we did..

Lots of hockey left and its going to be all Oilers rest of the way as canucks sit back trying to protect the lead.  

Ahhh. The winning, TG sit on the lead game plan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

The power play goal shifted the momentum. There wasn’t really momentum either way before that. We just scored on every shot. Obviously we can’t have the Canucks up 4-0 can we?

The momentum was starting to shift before that. The oilers started controlling the offensive zone and got some good chances. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, zapperman said:

I’m really starting to get an unhealthy hatred of McDavid. Nothing to do with how good he is. Just how he plays dirty and gets away with it. And knows no one will really challenge him because of who he is. And refs let it happen. I’m not religious but am praying he gets several punches to the face by one of our guys. I will buy that players jersey. 

Would love to see McD get nailed with an honest hard hit. Just smacked. 

Just now, zapperman said:

I’m really starting to get an unhealthy hatred of McDavid. Nothing to do with how good he is. Just how he plays dirty and gets away with it. And knows no one will really challenge him because of who he is. And refs let it happen. I’m not religious but am praying he gets several lunches to the face by one of our guys. I will buy that players jersey. 

McJesus walks on water, well it is frozen but whatever. 

He seems to have a higher power over the refs. 

• Haha 1