The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Add this frame in for good measure....the one where he clearly could have been seriously injured (like Moore?).   Then Nurse threw his body weight on him.

Hmmm...

image.png

League:  "nothing to see here...we fell asleep at this part"

Look at our ace NHL officials in action.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Because one doesn’t blame the Canucks enough for their narrative. 

Yeah, the league doesn’t give a sh*t about the Canucks. When this team is a contender again, it’s gonna be a drag when the league does everything in their power to prevent them from reaching the summit. 

... and so the turning point in the franchise’s history came about on that rainy May 8th, as the prophet @Alflives rose from the ashes and made his triumphant return.  The Canucks would go on to post a .750 winning percentage the rest of the season, paving the way for their President’s Trophy 2021-22 season... 

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I’m all for it project Loui 

I hope Sutter can play... we may have a chance to keep the game close if he's healthy. 

But if not, I'd much rather see Green take a page out of Tampa's book and play 7d than see Loui back. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Yeah, the league doesn’t give a sh*t about the Canucks. When this team is a contender again, it’s gonna be a drag when the league does everything in their power to prevent them from reaching the summit. 

No, but they do give a shit about the Edmonton McDavids, and they will be wanting that record on Saturday’s HNIC. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

20 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Canucks can NOT dress him under any circumstances. This is no time to lose resolve in the retire Lui project.

Maybe Finn needs relief?  Can’t Loui substitute for him to give that person a break?

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Here is the commentary team for tonight’s game:

E04OCKIXIAAvbIS?format=png&name=900x900

Singh is the only one worth listening to on this panel.  And don't even show me that glowing guy again...my eyes!

• Cheers 1