The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

26 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Wonder if this is the last 7:00 PM Saturday night start time for the Canucks this season?  Next Saturdays game, which is the last Sat game of the season, has no time posted - so far - and I sure hope that doesn't turn into an afternoon game to entertain the Toronto crowd.

It's so I can get a lil sideways before puck drop.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

It’s my birthday CDC! All I wish for is a Canucks win. C’mon boys! Win another one for my birthday! GCG!

Very (I mean Beary) happiest of birthdays to you, our wonderful CDC friend!

Hope they give you a birthday to smile about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

The Chinese rocket part is expected to make re-entry between 4:11 pm and 10:11 pm Vancouver time, might give puck drop a whole new meaning.

Bettman already made re-entry when we got assigned Meier after Parros suspended Big Mac for no reason.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I swear to god if the ‘Nucks do not pull a Rangers I am done with their turn the other cheek Candy a$$ powderpuff style of play, we will never win a Cup with this attitude. This game is make or break for my hatred of Green, either I back off, maybe give him another season or I’m all in on the “fire Green” bandwagon. Sadly no reply from management leads me to believe it’ll be the latter.

Green, the ball

is in your court.

I gave you a beer, if there was a 40 of tequilla  e-moji i'da gived you that

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I will be very disappointed if they do nothing.

Wouldnt mind seeing Horvat challenge McDavid to a fight. Spoil his 100th point night by making him refuse.

Horvat? Bo Horvat , the same guy who stepped in between Highmore and McD on Monday

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

The Chinese rocket part is expected to make re-entry between 4:11 pm and 10:11 pm Vancouver time, might give puck drop a whole new meaning.

If anyone is interested here is a live tracker, says re-entry about 3:30 pm our time.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chinese-rocket-live-tracker-latest-24067915

Edit: better tracker, seems closer to 7 pm for reentry.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

8 minutes ago, lmm said:

Horvat? Bo Horvat , the same guy who stepped in between Highmore and McD on Monday

Highmore owes McD from a couple games ago when McD cheapshotted him in the neutral zone at the end of a period.

Another moment i'm pissed that we didn't respond to.

• Huggy Bear 1

19 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Imagine if this actually falls on people and kills them.    That would be a travesty and the Chinese Communist Party  would have their behinds sued.   Can't believe they allowed this just to save money on the extra steps to control re-entry of their booster like all other civilized countries do with their rockets.  What a bunch of cheap-skates!  Fingers crossed!

6 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

You know what that would look like if you removed the bottom/cup cake portion of that pic ??????

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

RU Serious?  :lol:

I hope your mind is not in the gutter - with that comment ????  LOL

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Cheers 1