The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Scheifele be suspended and for how long?

Rate this topic

Will Scheifele be suspended and for how long?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, qwijibo said:

So could all the people defending him have been any more wrong about it being a clean hit that wouldn’t get a suspension? 

No kidding lol. We know too much about the long term effects of head trauma now to be declaring that a clean hit. Finally the DOPS got it right. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Kenny Blankenship said:

No kidding lol. We know too much about the long term effects of head trauma now to be declaring that a clean hit. Finally the DOPS got it right. 

If he’s lucky the Jets will be out after game 5 snd he won’t have to face Weber on the ice 

• Haha 2

"In short, this is a player who has travelled a considerable distance, is moving with exceptional speed and is fully aware of his momentum who chooses to charge into a vulnerable opponent with a high, predatory hit that causes an injury.” - NHL Department of player safety.

• Vintage 2

1 minute ago, qwijibo said:

"In short, this is a player who has travelled a considerable distance, is moving with exceptional speed and is fully aware of his momentum who chooses to charge into a vulnerable opponent with a high, predatory hit that causes an injury.” - NHL Department of player safety.

I understand it was a dangerous play, but of course he travelled a considerable distance.  He was chasing a guy the full length of the ice.  Anyway, the Loser Leafs Lost so it’s all good.  :towel:

I thought he’d get a game or two considering he has no history. I don’t hate seeing them get a little heavy handed with the punishments, but again, I have a hard time trying to make this 4 jive with the relative mercy we saw shown to Reeves and Wilson.  

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

Just now, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Kinda weirded out. This has to be the first one of these videos where I’ve watched and just sat there nodding my head and agreeing with every point they made, through the entirety of the explanation, and even including the final decision on the number of games suspension.

What the **** is happening?!?!? :frantic:

Wilson? Wrong 

Reaves? Wrong 

Scheifele? Right

3rd times the charm. 

• Haha 1