The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

150 AMERICAN TO 35 FOR KRAKEN PRE SEASON

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

4 minutes ago, Baer. said:

If the prices are anything like they were during Vegas's inaugural week, I'd say $400 USD for nosebleeds 

People down there think opening night will start at $1000.  

So not the ideal road trip for most Canuck fans.  

3 hours ago, IBatch said:

Victoria is nuts now.   Not the 120k population when i first moved too it.   Won't even visit anymore other then due to obligations.   Crazy how they jammed it up full of people. 

Hahaha you're definitely spoiled, tho, compared to cities like Vancouver and Seattle, as it takes around 15 - 20 minutes to drive through the "intense" traffic here in Vic to the West Shore, which is the worst of it :lol:

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Hahaha you're definitely spoiled, tho, compared to cities like Vancouver and Seattle, as it takes around 15 - 20 minutes to drive through the "intense" traffic here in Vic to the West Shore, which is the worst of it :lol:

Oh don't worry.  Been there done that.   I'm happy to be done that for 12 years now but still enjoy going to MTL and OTT on occasion. 

WELL ID LIKE TO SEE THUNDERBIRDS KRAKEN THEN SEA HAWKS OR THE MARINERS ALL IN ONE WEEK IF POSSIBLE..LOL YOU CULLS ON THIS BOARD REALLY TOO SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO BEING PERFECT..IM  NOT YELLING JUST IGNORE THE CAPITAL LETTERS PEOPLE.....ENJOY MY TOPIC OR MOVE ON...THAT IS ALL..

Edited by hockeygod77
  • Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

14 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Ugh, that's a no from me. As an islander Vancouver traffic is already enough of a pain in the ass. Worst it gets here is Victoria, and that's nothing by comparison. 

The Colwood crawl is as bad if not worse than anything Vancouver has to offer.

12 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

WELL ID LIKE TO SEE THUNDERBIRDS KRAKEN THEN SEA HAWKS OR THE MARINERS ALL IN ONE WEEK IF POSSIBLE..LOL YOU CULLS ON THIS BOARD REALLY TOO SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO BEING PERFECT..IM  NOT YELLING JUST IGNORE THE CAPITAL LETTERS PEOPLE.....ENJOY MY TOPIC OR MOVE ON...THAT IS ALL..

Too lazy to use lowercase or caps lock key is broken?

12 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CULLS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR USAGE OF THIS WORD. 

17 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

Something something....Trent CULL something something?