The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Coyotes trade Christian Dvorak to Canadiens for conditional 2022 1st-round pick, 2024 2nd-round pick

5 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Kotkaniemi is another example of why you draft BPA and not positional need! Especially in the first round !

3 minutes ago, Cat Man said:

Kind of... but he still wasn't the best pick at that position in that draft.

My mistake here. JK as a centre proved out as the wrong 3rd overall pick. 

1 hour ago, qwijibo said:

First off. Bergevin, not Bergeron. If you’re going to be smarmy at least get the name right. Lol.

To be fair. It was an extra 1st.  Its  the first time in his entire tenure he’s traded a first.  Plus this was a very unique situation. All in all I don’t feel bad defending my position that under normal circumstances he doesn’t move first round picks. 

He traded Sergachev who was technically a top 10 pick before he even got a chance to learn French. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Very very interesting conditions around the picks. 

Trolling got to Montreal and Bergevin. 

Right? I would have figured MB would have traded the lesser of 2 picks. He definitely gave up value... but he was over a barrel.

31 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Kotkaniemi is another example of why you draft BPA and not positional need! Especially in the first round !

Agree but don't tell them... We don't get Quinn Hughes if Montreal and Arizona went BPA.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

So it’s the Canes first and the Habs second.  Arizona will pick 24th and 38th.  The Habs are going to be awful this year.  And that makes old Alf LAUGH HIS FURRY ASS OFF! 

The 2nd round pick will be for 2024, just to clarify.