The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] 21 players - Sept. 30, 2021

Of this list, Ty Ronning is the only one that's sort of interesting. RW, was ppg in the AHL last year. Cliff's son. Former Vancouver Giant.

In all seriousness, I expect if the Canucks go the waivers route, they'll try and pick up a RD closer to the start of the season if Hamonic will indeed not get vaxxed and ends up opting out.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Waivers] 21 players - Sept. 30, 2021
4 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

I want to see what Seattle does with their d-men. Does Cale Fleury or William Borgen get waived?

Borgen is a guy I was hoping would be available via a pre-expansion trade when he couldn’t be protected… so that would be great if he happened to fall to us.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

28 minutes ago, Provost said:

Borgen is a guy I was hoping would be available via a pre-expansion trade when he couldn’t be protected… so that would be great if he happened to fall to us.

Seattle D Pairings today:

Cholowski-Larsson

Giordano-Dunn

H Fleury-Oleksiak

Louzon-Soucy

I agree that Will Borgen would be a great pick up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Quantum said:

Of this list, Ty Ronning is the only one that's sort of interesting. RW, was ppg in the AHL last year. Cliff's son. Former Vancouver Giant.

In all seriousness, I expect if the Canucks go the waivers route, they'll try and pick up a RD closer to the start of the season if Hamonic will indeed not get vaxxed and ends up opting out.

Not big, not an NHL skater. Bad combo. 

• Huggy Bear 2