The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Instant coach?

Rate this topic

LTC123

18 minutes ago, LTC123 said:

Say, for example, we go like 3-11-1 in the 1st 15 games.    Who is instantly available for a coaching replacement?

The Loser Leafs could definitely start like that.  They’ve got those “look at me mommy” selfish players eating up 50% of their cap.  I’d say they fire Sham-a-ham and Dumb-ass before they fire the coach though.  

14 hours ago, LTC123 said:

Say, for example, we go like 3-11-1 in the 1st 15 games.    Who is instantly available for a coaching replacement?

If you're going to start a post, maybe you should actually do the research and give us some coaches who are available.

15 hours ago, LTC123 said:

Interesting enough, if the team started 11-3-1 there'd still be calls to replace the coach and GM. This fanbase is like that....

regards,  G.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

7 hours ago, Gollumpus said:

Interesting enough, if the team started 11-3-1 there'd still be calls to replace the coach and GM. This fanbase is like that....

regards,  G.

this fabase expects the team to go 98-0 every season while somehow simultaneously tanking for 1st overall. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

I've been coaching this team from the sidelines since the days of Tiger Williams but I prefer being a sideline General Manager but I would take the coaching reigns if I had to. 

Win 'da turd, finish your checks and you miss 100% of the shots you don't take are just a few of the great advice pieces that I have prepared on my resume for this team

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1